If you worry you won’t like cruising I recommend you try Carnival Cruise Line first. Why? They offer a one-of-a-kind, hassle free, money back guarantee should you become dissatisfied with your cruise for ANY reason!
Not only are cruisers allowed to end their voyage early with a 100% refund, Carnival Cruise Line also offers complimentary transportation home, along with a $100 shipboard credit for a future cruise.
How can Carnival afford to offer such a generous guarantee? Because they offer an awesome product! In the past 20 years only one tenth of one percent of their guests have taken advantage of the offer (and most of those took advantage of the guarantee because they got into a fight with their spouses. Not because they were unhappy with Carnival).
To take advantage of Carnival’s Great Vacation Guarantee all guests need to do is notify the ship’s Guest Service Desk within the first 24 hours of your voyage. NOTE: you must have a valid passport to return to the U.S. by air. The Passport Card is not valid for international air travel. You have to have a full passport book.
WE’RE 100% CERTAIN YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME.
The Carnival Great Vacation Guarantee™ is the greatest vacation guarantee you’ll never need to use. If you’re not happy with any 3–14 day Carnival Cruise Line vacation you take to the Bahamas, the Caribbean, the Mexican Riviera, Bermuda, Canada/New England or Alaska, just let us know within 24 hours of leaving the port of embarkation. If we get something wrong, we’ll refund 100% of your fare with no hassles and our Guest Services team will get you back to your home or port of embarkation free of charge. Certain exclusions apply.IF IT’S NOT WORKING OUT, WE’LL WORK IT OUT FOR YOU.
Vacation days are precious. If you decide spending them on a Carnival cruise isn’t for you, you don’t have to. Our Guest Services team will make all the arrangements to get you off the ship as quickly as we can, and fly you to either your home airport if you flew in, or back to your point of embarkation if you drove to the ship.HERE’S WHAT WE DO.
If you decide within twenty-four (24) hours of the embarkation of your cruise that it’s not for you, simply notify Carnival’s onboard Guest Services desk. We’ll take it from there. And if you decide later that you want to give Carnival another try, we’ll even give a $100 per stateroom onboard credit to any guest in your party who exercised the guarantee and, within a year, books another Carnival cruise.HERE’S SOME INFORMATION FOR YOU TO KNOW.
Applies to individuals who are U.S. and Canadian residents only. Due to a U.S. Government requirement, guests must be in possession of a valid passport to return to the U.S. from Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, the Bahamas and Bermuda. Due to travel restrictions, the Great Vacation Guarantee will not apply to cruises visiting Cuba. The Great Vacation Guarantee applies to our failure to meet expectations on service and/or product delivery but does not apply for itinerary deviations due to safety, weather, emergency debarkations or other operational or governmental reasons beyond Carnival’s control. In the event Carnival believes that the Great Vacation Guarantee is otherwise being intentionally abused or manipulated to circumvent its intent, Carnival reserves the right to reject future offer claims from any persons who participated in such actions and in such event Carnival will refuse to honor the Great Vacation Guarantee. Additionally, Carnival reserves the right to revoke participation in the Great Vacation Guarantee from any customer that makes claims under this the Great Vacation Guarantee more than two (2) times.
Carnival’s Great Vacation Guarantee FAQsWhat is it?
Carnival’s Great Vacation Guarantee is a first ever guarantee program offered by a cruise company which gives guests the option of leaving the ship if they are not completely satisfied with their cruise experience within the first twenty-four (24) hours of embarkation. Guests can feel confident in their purchase and book with peace of mind knowing this option is available to them. Let us know within twenty-four (24) hours of embarkation that you are not happy with the experience and Carnival will make all the arrangements and guests will receive a full refund as described below as well as coach air fare to return home and an onboard credit to use on a future Carnival cruise.How does it work?
- Guests can change their mind within twenty-four (24) hours of leaving the port of embarkation if they are not satisfied with the cruise experience.
- Guests Services on board will arrange complimentary transportation for the guest to fly home or back to the port of embarkation, if the guest drove.
- Guests will receive a refund equal to 100% of the cruise fare.
- Guests who rebook within one year will receive a $100 per stateroom onboard credit.When does it apply?
- Applicable sailings: 3 to 14 day cruises to the Bahamas, the Caribbean, the Mexican Riviera, Canada/New England, Bermuda and Alaska, including holidays. Due to travel restrictions, the Great Vacation Guarantee will not apply to cruises visiting Cuba.
- Sail Dates: All cruises booked after October 1, 2018.
- Applicable to: U.S. and Canadian residents only; Guests must have a valid passport to return by air to the United States or Canada. No exceptions.Exclusions:
- Carnival’s Great Vacation Guarantee is not applicable to full ship charters.
- Carnival’s Great Vacation Guarantee does not apply for itinerary deviations due to safety, weather, emergency debarkations or other operational or governmental reasons beyond Carnival’s control.
- West Coast sailings: Due to limited transportation choices for West Coast sailings, Guest Services on board will do whatever is best for guests to get back home in case they have to disembark in Ensenada.
- $100 onboard credit cannot be applied to Carnival Cruise Line Australia or New Zealand sailings or chartered sailings.
- Carnival’s Great Vacation Guarantee is subject to the terms of Carnival’s Ticket Contract .