Brittany Rescue in Texas, a state-wide animal rescue and 501c3 organization, is hosting a charity cruise fundraiser on the Carnival Valor: a 4-night Caribbean cruise to Cozumel, November 8-12, 2018. Hill Top Travel has reserved a block of prime interior, oceanview, and balcony staterooms starting at $404 per person – this includes all of your meals and entertainment!
How you can help this Texas Animal Rescue Group by cruising with us:
BRIT is raising money through CRUISING FOR A CAUSE for their Emergency Rescue Fund. Here is how it works:
#1 – Carnival Cruise Line donates $8 per cabin per day. For this 4-day cruise Carnival will donate $32 per cabin (based on double occupancy). If just 30 animal lovers cruise with us we can raise $480! If 60 people join us we can raise $960!
#2 – Participants pledge to donate an additional $25 per person to BRIT. Using the example above, if 30 animal lovers join us BRIT will raise an additional $750. If 60 people join us we can raise $1,500!
#3 – Additional funds raised through the sale of raffle tickets and T-shirt sales, est: $300.
Invite your friends to join us! The more people we can get on the BRIT Cruise the more FUN we’ll have and the more money we’ll raise!
CALL Paula Hill at 817-922-9077 to reserve your cabin today!
On your BRIT cruise you’ll enjoy delicious food, exciting nightlife and day life too, spectacular entertainment, comfy accommodations, 24-hour room service, a full casino, a spa, a whole range of activities just for kids and even places to relax and do nothing if you want to – PLUS a full day in Cozumel, Mexico!
Food & Drink
- Delicious freshly prepared food in our Dining Rooms
- Casual dining at the Lido Restaurant, with a variety of tasty options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and late night
- Specialty eateries serving up delicious barbecue, burgers, hot dogs, pizza, pasta, seafood, sushi, salads, stir-frys, tacos, burritos, deli and more
- Convenient 24-hour room service
- Lemonade, iced tea, coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate and water
- Unlimited soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt 24/7
- 24-hour Pizzeria
- Spa Carnival® menu offering healthy selections low in calories, fat, sodium and cholesterol
- Personalized stateroom service Convenient 24-hour room service Carnival Comfort Collection® linens Nightly turn-down service
- Private bathroom with shower and amenities
- Television with movies
Onboard Activities (Day & Night)
- Serenity Adult-Only Area with Pool & Hot tub
- Clubs, bars and lounges including karaoke, dance lessons, Piano Bar, Sports Bar, a nightclub, and more
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment
- Live music
- Hasbro, The Game Show
- The Punchliner Comedy Club
- Fitness center and outdoor jogging track
- Pools, whirlpools and kids wading pools
- Carnival WaterWorksTM
- Mini golf, basketball, volleyball and dodgeball court, ping-pong, pool and foosball
- Carnival’s Dive-in Movie Theater
- Poolside activities and entertainment
- Camp Carnival® or Camp OceanTM for ages 2-11
- Circle “C”® for ages 12-14
- Club O2® for ages 15-17
The Carnival Valor also has a full Casino with Slots, Blackjack, Poker, Tournaments, Bingo, and more! Plus a full-service spa featuring facial treatments, massages, hair and beauty salon; available for an additional fee.
Dates you need to know:
- Cabin Deposit $150 per person (Now through 6/10/2018)
- Final Payment Due (9/1/2018)
- Departure Date (Thursday, November 8, 2018)
- Disembarkation (Monday morning, November 12, 2018)
We have block of prime interior, oceanview, and balcony cabins available starting at $404 per person!
CALL Paula Hill, at Hill Top Travel: 817-922-9077 to reserve your cabin today!