Combine a Royal Caribbean cruise with a pre-or-post stay at Universal Orlando Resort for two incredible vacations in one!
Add a 2-, 3- , 4- or 7-night stay at a Universal Orlando On-Site Hotel, including Park-to-Park admission to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ and the new Universal’s Volcano Bay™ before or after embarking on a 3- or 4-night Bahamas cruise or a 7-night Eastern or Western Caribbean cruise onboard select Royal Caribbean ships.
- Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando™
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando™
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando™
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel (Opening August 2018)
By staying at a Universal Orlando Resort hotel, you will enjoy special benefits, including:
- Early Park Admission* to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ one hour before the park opens (valid theme park admission required).
- Guests of Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando™ and Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando™ enjoy FREE^ Universal Express Unlimited™ to skip the regular lines in Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ (Valid theme park admission required. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay™).
- All transfers between Orlando airport, Universal Orlando™ and their Royal Caribbean cruise departure of Port Canaveral.
Royal Caribbean offers 3, 4, 7, and 14 night cruises out of Port Canaveral which is located just 45 miles east of Orlando. Visitors can maximize their vacation fun by combining an Orlando theme park or a Space Coast attraction such as the Kennedy Space Center with a cruise from Port Canaveral for one trip to Florida, two vacations and twice the fun! Universal Orlando Resort offers state of the art attractions, fun for all ages, great proximity and is the world’s first centrally-themed multi-park experience.