Royal Caribbean International cruise line is now offering “The Key Pass Package” for cruisers sailing on the Liberty of the Seas out of the Port of Galveston.
The Key Pass Package offers premier access to one-of-a-kind experiences and special amenities during your vacation including:
Things to know about The Key Pass Package
This benefit is capacity controlled; it’s definitely a first-come/first-served deal. You purchase it PRIOR to your cruise via the RCI website/Cruise Planner. Everyone in the stateroom (ages 6 and older) much purchase The Key Pass Package.
It is similar to Carnival Cruise Line’s Faster to the Fun offering but this package includes so many more benefits it’s mind-blowing!
- Priority check-in and boarding including carry-on luggage drop off with delivery to stateroom
- An exclusive welcome lunch at Chops Grille (no fighting long lines at the buffet!)
- VOOM Surf + Stream internet package for one device per person
- Private hours for select ship activities
- Priority port of call debarkation
- Reserved seating at shows
- Choice debarkation with an a la carte breakfast.
- Price is per person, per voyage. All guests ages 6 and older in the same stateroom are required to purchase the Package.
- Guests age 5 and younger accompanying a guest who purchased The Key can enjoy these benefits: priority check-in and boarding, exclusive welcome lunch at Chops Grille, priority port of call debarkation, reserved seating at shows, and choice debarkation with exclusive a la carte breakfast.
- The Package cannot be shared by guests.
- Onboard activities included in private hours vary by ship and sailing
- Priority check-in and boarding will not be offered in Vancouver, Canada or at any ports in Australia.
- Carry-on luggage drop-off service is limited to two pieces per guest and can weigh no more than 25 pounds per carry-on.
- Guest agrees to not provide or share benefits with other guests;a violation of this may result in cancellation of the guest’s package and guest will not receive a refund or credit of any kind.
- Cancellations can only be made pre-cruise; refunds will be made to the original form of payment.
- After Cruise Planner closes for the sailing, all sales are final. Changes to a booking may result in cancellation of the Package.
- The Package is not transferable, not redeemable for cash or onboard credit, and not eligible for substitution or reimbursement of unused benefits.
- Terms of the Internet Package apply.
- Package and price are subject to availability, subject to change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time.